Friday, November 15, 2013

Warm Welcome to our blog.

Well hello there darling, welcome to Bre and Jay's fashion blog, This is Jailine and I just wanted to give you a warm welcome to our blog :). To start off I just want to say a couple things before we get started. one: is that Breyana and I are sorry for not posting anything the day we started this blog, because we have been catching up on school :(. two: this is obviously a fashion blog, so we are going to try and have fun with it. three: Bre and I are going to post things DAILY. Yes I wrote daily in capital and in bold, because we are going to post what is trending in the fashion world, fashion stuff, and outfits that we have created on polyvore. So stick around, we are going to keep you posted. :)


Love Jay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment